Derrick Rhayn is the Chief Catalyst at Rhayn Collaborative Consulting (RCC). RCC assists social change networks in developing the network literacy they need to be effective and take advantage of the network paradigm shift. By using a network lens, RCC assists entities in accessing untapped resources and creating connectivity that leads to synergy within networks, and across communities. As a pioneer in network based fundraising, RCC uses network weaving to help catalyzes networks through increasing their leverage capacity to obtain resources and to tap into their true potential, maximize their impacts, and scale and spread innovations. From hands on training to long term strategy development and beyond, RCC will assist you and your network team in gaining the skills necessary to grow your network and effectively integrate into the new world that is being created before our eyes.
Rhayn Collaborative Consulting offers a range of direct services, as well as referrals to other network consultants. Our direct services increase your capacity to thrive in the new age of networks. Our services include:
- Network Based Fund Development– Rhayn Collaborative Consulting is a pioneer in network based fund development, and has created a multidimensional approach that blends best practices of traditional fund development with emergent strategies of networks to maximize your network’s leverage capacity to mobilize resources. Working with us, you’ll gain the skills you need to generate more revenue by using a collaborative process that uncovers the resources embedded within your network.
- Network Development and Capacity Building – We assist you in developing a network strategy, creating an implementation and growth plan, and developing you network’s capacity to achieve its mission through training, coaching, and skill building exercises.
- Networks 101 Training – If you are new to the world of networks, you can take advantage of our affordable network training packages. These are available in half day, full day, or two day intensives, and each is aimed at developing a solid understanding of networks and sharing useful resources and tools that you can use to continue to develop your network weaving skills and literacy.
- Network Leadership – From host leadership workshops to in depth training on the advantages of using a network lens for leadership, our goal is to ensure your organization or network is able to understand the emerging leadership paradigm for the network age.
- Social Capital Management – We understand that not every network or organization has the time to develop the relationships with key stakeholders that they need to in order the be successful. We help you get connected to the right people and manage the right relationships so you and your efforts can be successful.
- Grant Writing – Whether you are looking for a short turn around for a foundation grant, or a larger project for a state or federal grant, we specialize in the grant process from prospecting to program and narrative development to submission and reporting.
- Nonprofit Consulting – Our nonprofit consulting services include board governance, capacity building program development, strategic planning, fund development, event planning, interim Development Director needs, marketing and communications, and assessment and evaluation.
For more information email derrick (at) networksforchange (dot) net or visit www.networksforchange.net